Thursday, March 12, 2015

Special Offer -- Just for YOU!

We understand that losing one or more teeth impacts your smile, confidence and enjoyment of your favorite foods. Dental implants are technology's way of taking us a step closer to a tooth replacement that feels secure and looks like your own. The results are natural-looking teeth implants that look, feel and function as your own!  


For a limited time we're offering $500 off all implants.

That's right - you get the smile of your dreams and save money!
If you've been considering improving your smile or securing dentures there is no better time than now.

Act before March 31, 2015 and receive $500 off all implants.

The best part? Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime. Consider implants an investment in your health and yourself!

Our practice is proud to house the advanced technology of a 3-D imaging machine. This machine allows us to take a personalized approach to our patients' care, ensuring that we're placing dental implants as accurately as possible and minimizing risks.

Just see what a few of our patients have to say about their life-changing experience with dental implants:

"At the time in which I starting coming to Dr. Gardner's office, I was having constant trouble with my dentures. They were loose and causing constant issues. I was self-conscious; I would not go out to eat with others, watched what I ate, and knew what not to try.Dr. Gardner placed implants on the top and bottom and new dentures were made.
I have more confidence now; I smile a lot more. I look directly at someone when doing so. I had a tendency not to smile before as I was afraid someone would know I was wearing dentures. I laugh more, and I eat more of the foods I enjoy, not the ones that are just safe." -Cathy J. 

Listen in as patient John S. talks candidly about his dental implant experience:


Don't wait to get the smile and comfort you've long desired. 
Call today - 936-230-5448! 
Remember, $500 off dental implants expires 03/31/2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment