Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Welcome Wedneday: Dr. Kelsey Baylinson

 It's Welcome Wednesday 

with Dr. Kelsey Baylinson

Get to know more about our newest dentist! 

Dr. Baylinson joined the CCDC/MCDC crew as an associate dentist in July 2019. 
She enjoys serving patients of all ages! Dr. Baylinson is also able to IV Sedation patients, making her a favorite of those who may be a little nervous.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
Dr. B: "Chocolate ice cream! I have such a sweet tooth!" 

Most visited website?
Dr. B: "Google flights, always planning my next trip. I love traveling and exploring new places."

What do you enjoy doing in your free time? 
Dr. B: "Anything that keeps me active! Working out, playing tennis, hiking, biking and running the occasional marathon!"

What skill would you like to master?
Dr. B: "I would really like to become a better cook. Not sure I could master the skill, but I think any improvement would help!"

How do you take your coffee?
Dr. B: "Surprisingly, I've never even had a sip of coffee! I'm just naturally energetic!"

What movie title best describes your life?
Dr. B: "Bridesmaids"

What's your go-to TV show?
Dr. B: "F.R.I.E.N.D.S - I can recite the dialogue to each episode!" 


Check back weekly to learn more 
about our team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment