Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Welcome Wednesday: Ruthanne

It's Welcome Wednesday 

with Ruthanne

Get to know more about Montgomery's Receptionist


Ruthanne was added to the team in 2019 as Montgomery's receptionist. Ruthanne assists patients over the phone and greets everyone with a smile! 

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
R: "I enjoy doing outdoor activities, especially involving water." 

How do you take your coffee?
R: "With plenty of sugar and cream!"

You have a day off during the work week. How do you spend it?
R: "In a perfect world, by water in the sun. In reality, probably catching up on things around the house and playing with my dogs." 

What's something I would never guess about you?

R: "Probably my age!"

What's your go-to movie?
R: "That's a tough one. It's between White Chicks and the Fast & Furious series." 

What skill would you like to master?

R: "Using power tools. I really like to build things!" 

What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
R: "Anything gymnastics related!" 

What are three interesting facts about you?
R: "I was home schooled for three years in middle school so I could train more hour for gymnastics. I have two red huskies. I also competed in figure skating when I was younger."

No comments:

Post a Comment