Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Welcome Wednesday: Kristen

 It's Welcome Wednesday 

with Kristen

Get to know more about Conroe's friendly receptionist


Kristen came on board with us in 2019 as the receptionist in our Conroe location. 
She's likely who you'll speak with when you call the office, 
and the first face you see when you walk in the door! 

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
K: "I enjoy relaxing watching Netflix and depending on the weather, playing softball with my daughter."

Most visited website?
K: "Google - she knows everything."

What skill would you like to master?
K: "Competition shooting. I love being at the gun range."

Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or 60 days without dessert? 
K: "Dessert, because my daughter uses my phone."

How do you take your coffee?
K: “Tan and sweet”

You have a day off during the work week. How do you spend it?
K: "Relaxing, but being productive!"



What's your go-to TV show or movie?
K: "Grey's Anatomy or How to Get Away with Murder."

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
K: "Steak - high in protein."

What is your spirit animal?
K: “Raccoons. They are highly intelligent, adaptable, curious, fearless and sociable. Also, they have dark circles under their eyes, stay up all night, eat junk food and are cute and chubby!”

What do you wish you knew more about?
K: "I wish I knew more about my family history."

What's your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
K: "T-shirts! I love my t-shirts!!" 

What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
K: "Anything to do with corrections. That was my career for 12 years prior."

What irrational fear do you have?
K: "I can NOT do spiders or snakes!" 

All-time favorite artist/band?
K: "It depends on my mood and if I'm at the gym."

What would you rate 10/10?
K: “Street Tacos!”

Check back weekly to learn more 
about our team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment